Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm already counting down...but I still have 5 months to go...

Now that it has finally sunk in that I'm going to PA school, I am REALLY excited to start classes...but they won't start until June 7th.  This is a good and bad thing, as it gives me plenty of time to prepare and get settled near the campus, but I am so excited and anxious to meet my classmates and start learning that it seems like an eternity.  This year that I've had off from school has been a good opportunity to relax and regain my stamina to perform well in school, but I am so bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm already counting down...but I still have 5 months to go...

Now that it has finally sunk in that I'm going to PA school, I am REALLY excited to start classes...but they won't start until June 7th.  This is a good and bad thing, as it gives me plenty of time to prepare and get settled near the campus, but I am so excited and anxious to meet my classmates and start learning that it seems like an eternity.  This year that I've had off from school has been a good opportunity to relax and regain my stamina to perform well in school, but I am so bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment