Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finals start in T-minus....8 hours

As I head to bed for the evening, the evening before my first round of PA school finals, I am feeling sort of reflective tonight.  As difficult as this semester has been; as frustrating, maddening, and slow-going school seemed to go at times, I am in complete awe that I am here at the end of the semester already.  It's difficult to see how quickly time does pass when you live test to test, but looking toward the next 5 days of exams, I realize just how much I have learned in the last 10 weeks, and how much I stand to learn throughout the next two and half years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finals start in T-minus....8 hours

As I head to bed for the evening, the evening before my first round of PA school finals, I am feeling sort of reflective tonight.  As difficult as this semester has been; as frustrating, maddening, and slow-going school seemed to go at times, I am in complete awe that I am here at the end of the semester already.  It's difficult to see how quickly time does pass when you live test to test, but looking toward the next 5 days of exams, I realize just how much I have learned in the last 10 weeks, and how much I stand to learn throughout the next two and half years.

No comments:

Post a Comment