Thursday, May 24, 2012

And the countdown begins

364.  It's a seemingly random number.  It's also the number of days left until I'm again wearing the fabulous (and ever fashion-forward) black pointy hat, gown with bat-wings, and a tassel, to receive my MPAS degree, and officially become a PA.  Today was the graduation ceremony for the class above ours, and watching it was very surreal.  Several of my very close friends (some of whom have been my classmates since college) graduated today, and the realization hit me that my fellow classmates and I will be there in less than a year.  The fact that we're out starting our 3rd year rotations is baffling to me in and of itself, because when we started anatomy our first summer, it seemed like almost a lifetime would have to pass before we would reach this point.  But, here I am, just 7 days away from beginning my first rotation, and I cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, May 24, 2012

And the countdown begins

364.  It's a seemingly random number.  It's also the number of days left until I'm again wearing the fabulous (and ever fashion-forward) black pointy hat, gown with bat-wings, and a tassel, to receive my MPAS degree, and officially become a PA.  Today was the graduation ceremony for the class above ours, and watching it was very surreal.  Several of my very close friends (some of whom have been my classmates since college) graduated today, and the realization hit me that my fellow classmates and I will be there in less than a year.  The fact that we're out starting our 3rd year rotations is baffling to me in and of itself, because when we started anatomy our first summer, it seemed like almost a lifetime would have to pass before we would reach this point.  But, here I am, just 7 days away from beginning my first rotation, and I cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment